Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

SOUL HUNTER

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL: Alok
Your age (OOC): 19
Time zone + country: GMT +05:30 | Country: India
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play : 02:00 to 07:00
Average online per day(hours): 5-6
Your Discord ID: .soulhunters
Your characters' name (IC): Soul Hunter
Your in game ID: 4485
Your in game level: 12
Languages spoken: English | Hindi
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

I want to become admin as I have Great Experience of Crime and I have been on the server for more then a year now and I think that it is Best time to join and serve as a Admin I think that my experience of Crime and knowledge will help people to learn more about crime as I think now a days people are more interested in state I would like to serve as a crime curator and make the crime active although I have been in state as well for experience but my more work has always been in Crime I have worked with many youtubers as well and I am myself a youtuber so I think I can manage Media and help them with events and Media work as well

2. What are your strengths?

1) Time Management ⌚

2) Dedicated to Work 💻

3) Try to do work more perfectly 🎇

4) Leadership Qualities 🏆

5) Respecting Each and everyone 👨🏿🤝👨🏿

6) Taking Everyone together without any discrimination 🧿

7) Communication skills 🗣️

3. What are your weaknesses?

1) Get Panic in some situation but try every time that I don't get panic and got success many times
2) Getting Excited in some situation trying to control my excitement
(Humans have weaknesses but our work is to get rid of it as soon as possible)

4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?

I have a Great Communication skill I can communicate with people who are angry and cool down there anger this skills can help me in ingame situations where people get angry due to some specific reason like someone RDM them or scam them or fight between 2 groups or family's in situations like that I can make people clam down and understand the situation

I have a great crime knowledge and skills that will help gangs to learn more about how to do proper RP and handle situation, How to do proper negotiations and make RP more and more engaging and I can understand people by just there way of talking that if they have knowledge of crime or not or they are suitable for leadership or not

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes, ready to sell everything (I don't have one)

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

Currently and In Further future I don't have anything like that I might take small holidays of 2-5 days but not more then that

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

I have been in all Legal and illegal orgs in EN2 and EN3 both and I have a Clear Penalty History didn't got a ban till date because I follow all the rules strictly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom