Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
qalid_merks
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Jul 2, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://i.imgur.com/b5pBtSj.jpeg

qalid Merks

Player
Player
Hello igot banned the 02/07/2024 for GR 1.4 but i didnt break the rules i have only two account one with ID : 364311 and the other i just create it 3 days ago if you check the logs i dont have any third account if there is one just delete it please the main account with the ID : 364311 Is mean alot to me and in my life if you can un ban it for me i will be happy from my heart thanks you

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
You have a total of 13 Accounts all connected to the name and socialclub Qualid / Oualid Merks.

qalid Merks

Player
Player
i was having an old rockstar but the account linked with it got hacked and got banned from rage mp idid a unban appael for it but Mazhor did say thats you cant unban me from RAGEMP ban after thats i buy a new gta account with new rockstar ID: 247618073
i have two account with it you can delete all other accounts i dont have access to them just keep the one with the ID :364311 and the one got creater 3 days ago please i have a life friends in this game i never brake rules and i will never do break the rules again please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom