Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
ismail_elmatador
Administrators nickname
Zoro Dhellking
Date
Jul 3, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/744938/#post-2637099

ISMA3INOX

Hmmmmmm.....
Player
Dear Admins,

I know i make a mistake , i say i forbidden word in arabic but the same word is allowed if you say it in english . i dont know that if you say it in arabic its a break rule , and now i ask you if you can change the punichement from ban to mute , or reduce it . Give me second chance it will be very helpful for me , I am really sorry for this mistake that I did please forgive me and give me a chance I will never do that .😓

Thank you for taking the time to read me.

Regards,
Ismail Elmatador

Jinx Maestro

Player
Player
not off topic arabic word its not like english words they are more
and also you said 7mar in ooc jail admin jail its ooc
so you said 7mar mean bitch in enlish and and in ooc jail so i think punishement is correct

ISMA3INOX

Hmmmmmm.....
Player
not off topic arabic word its not like english words they are more
and also you said 7mar in ooc jail admin jail its ooc
so you said 7mar mean bitch in enlish and and in ooc jail so i think punishement is correct
did i mention the punichement is not correct ??.. No . i know its correct + i didnt ask you to gave me ur point of view

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom