Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
ADEL MELLAH
Administrators nickname
Zoro Dhellking
Date
Jul 3, 2024
Time
11:52
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/744938/#post-2636365

adelmellah

Player
Player
Dear Admins,

I know i make a mistake and zoro dhellking is take a The right decision , i Upload my pov without my voice I didn't pay attention to my voice because the video was very short. and im sorry for that
And now I am before you, asking your permission to give me another chance,I had a great time here with my friends.
I am really sorry for this mistake that I did please forgive me and give me a chance I will never do that again

Finally, I thank you for giving me some of your time to listen to me.

ISMA3INOX

Hmmmmmm.....
Player
Dear Admins,

I know i make a mistake and zoro dhellking is take a The right decision , i Upload my pov without my voice I didn't pay attention to my voice because the video was very short. and im sorry for that
And now I am before you, asking your permission to give me another chance,I had a great time here with my friends.
I am really sorry for this mistake that I did please forgive me and give me a chance I will never do that again

Finally, I thank you for giving me some of your time to listen to me.
hii

if we check the old pov we gonne find that all hi pov have his voice but in this pov its not , i think bcz he say something not allown for that he disable this function and he post the pov with out his voice, for that i ask the admins to ask him the raison why he remouve his voice *bdw In this pov , not much time has passed since he entered the jail for that I think he was disrespert the project or something like this or he also Insult ........... * so pls Investigation him the raison

thxx

adelmellah

Player
Player
hii

if we check the old pov we gonne find that all hi pov have his voice but in this pov its not , i think bcz he say something not allown for that he disable this function and he post the pov with out his voice, for that i ask the admins to ask him the raison why he remouve his voice *bdw In this pov , not much time has passed since he entered the jail for that I think he was disrespert the project or something like this or he also Insult ........... * so pls Investigation him the raison

thxx
I am sure that you have a recording of both of us and in the recording my voice appears with you and we all know that you do not leave anything wrong. You are always looking for topics to put here. If I have offended in my speech, I challenge you to put evidence here.

ISMA3INOX

Hmmmmmm.....
Player
if you man post ur full pov to see whats happen . u say that u recording with geforce so i thing u recording minimum the last 5min

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom