Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zayd NoMercy
Administrators nickname
Sylvia Som
Date
Jul 3, 2024
Time
16:06
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/940RIjW

zayd

Player
Player
Hello Dear Bobby, i will tell you the story. I had family level 4 for me and my friend only
So Yestrday i told him lets go Harbor to get some guns.. We couldnt get a drop but we killed somepeople

But when i wanted to Save a Pov or do anything with Nvidia its showing me an Error you can see in the picture here

+ To be really honest even if it was working, My hard drive is full and it has less than a giga of Free space. as its need to save a pov atleast 5giga ( Instant replay)

So Please dear bobby forgive me as its not my fully mistake. Nvidia App is still in Beta. and The old App is not working at all, So sometimes Nvidia app workes and some times no..

So please dear Bobby forgive me cause i want to go back and play with the family and friends. and i want to continue RP as an officer in state org and have fun with my friends.

Have a really good day Dear bobby or any High admins

Hope to seek any of your kindness ❤️❤️ to review my forum and accept my appeal.

Feel free to make any PC check for me and am ready for it anytime you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom