Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Players nickname
Downey Hill
Administrators nickname
Mazhor
Date
Jul 3, 2024
Time
Proofs
N/A

Relaax

Player
Player
First of all, hello,

I have been on your server for over a 2 years. I was banned for allegedly trading money in-game. However, I have never interacted with anyone in your game by trading money in real life.

For over 2 years i have tried to take part in the game by following all your rules as much as I can. I have never acted against the game rules. I have made minor mistakes. my family and I have tried to recruit players by broadcasting regularly. I am a well-known office owner and family owner. I have never violated the rules of the game by doing an illegal business. I took part in your server as much as I could, respecting my competitors.

I am honored to take part in this project you have opened. I have built a nice team with the solid friendships I have established here, I have a respectful team of 150-200 people and 25-35 years old. Of these, 30-35 players are constantly online. I am constantly trying to attract players to this project in our broadcasts. I did not expect support from any administrator for this.

I have only bought GCs 3-4 times. 1 time with the admin "SPY Rider" and other times I bought GCs in-game. I have receipts for them. Also, when GC sales were closed on the forum, I talked to the admin named SPY Rider and made a trade at a time when GC transfers were made over the phone. I asked him because he was an admin and he told me that I could buy from admins. I did not buy from anyone else with real money. I did NOT BUY MONEY FROM ANYONE. I have no connection with the players in question 256090 and 183004 in real life. you can check my bank accounts. I have traded with many players in the game. but I have never made a purchase with real money.I don't mean to question your decision, but I didn't buy items or money from anyone.

I did in-game trade with many people. Even my family members have thrown money to support through family balance. but I have never interacted with anyone with real money.

i request that the situation be checked again.

Top Bottom