Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rambo Punisher
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Jul 27, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/check-sir-CR3Yaxy

Rambo Mafia

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor sir,
I am Rambo Punisher ( ID 102569 ), being a member of GRP project of EN 2. I got black-listed yesterday from this server for too many bans. Sir I really missed my friends who gave me support and help me at every work. So sir, I really very much sorry and realize my fault about my rule breaks that I broke in the past. So sir just give me a last chance. I read all rules again and never break any single rule again. This is humble request to you that please unban my account. This is my first appeal and also my last appeal. Also sir I am ready for my money wipe because friends are more important than money.

My Main ID = 62073
My Twink ID = 102569

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Curator of the project
Rejected. Higher up administration is allowed to blacklist players for too many bans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom