Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasber Attia

Player
Player
Organization: LSPD

Name: Kasber Gustavo
Nationality: colombian
Place of Birth: Bogotá
Sexuality: Straight
Eye Colour: black
Tattoos:Left Hand , RightHand .Both of the Legs
Strengths: Shooting skills Combat,
Weakness: Not Patient

Life Story:
I am Kasber Gustavo, and I was born in the neighborhoods of Colombia, which are famous for drug trafficking, murder, and all kinds of crimes. They called me Gustavo because I am strong like the leader, Gustavo. I used to sell drugs with my brother until I graduated from university and traveled to reach this city, but again the bad conditions for my family in Colombia and my brother fled to come to the city as well. He worked in the drug trade while I was in the police, and after a while he asked me to help him and turn a blind eye to his crimes and to take bribes and escape his friends from prison. I was arrested a lot, but I used to run away a lot. I loved to use drugs in front of the courts in Colombia when I was young, and when I grew up, I kidnapped an officer so that I could enjoy it, and when I went to this city, there was no fun except to help people and change myself.

Career Story:

Kasber is so much addicted to drugs that he always takes drugs as he was in underworld. He was unstoppable at the time he was having drugs one day he was caught using drugs in front of leos and got caught and got arrested and he wanted to take revenge on them.Killed lots of Leo’s and teamed up with gangs Then joined LSPD. After a couple of months his id was still hidden he was liking the job of LSPD and his family was so much resepcted in the community of the socitey. Kasber then was depperesed and wanted to leave LSPD then his friend gives him some drugs and tell him to stay in LSPD and be corrupt and be hidden to them and pass us the info that he got. Kasber decid ed to use his position in the LSPD to take part in corrupt activities which would help him not only to further his career but to also become financially stable.

Outcomes:

1) Kasber can take bribes or take weapons on the same amount ( 100k) ( but he does not take bribes to be hostage)
2) Kasber can destroy bodycams (/try finds bodycam)(2 times per situation) and (/do breaks bodycam) to destroy it
3) Kasber can go ghetto to rob and kill with his friends and family
4) Kasber can sell and buy illegal weapons and drugs (but no org items and firearms
5) Kasber can remove criminals from the wanted list and Clear their criminal record. (For 100k)
6) Kasber can use illegal items like drugs/weapon while on duty and off duty
7) Kasber can lie about the request of a lawyer and refuse to show his ID
8) Kasber can take the 10-15's illegal items and guns without confiscating them
9) Kasber can take his friends out of jail using Darknet
10) Kasber can sell information about operations to illegal orgs like gangs (100k)

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

Outcome 8: Cannot force him to give weapons / must follow GR6.16

Have fun and follow the rules!
All bios can have punishment IC as well as OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom