Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

For curator of the project Unban Appeal threads/631405/ | By Mohamad

Your ID
Players nickname
Aram Duskii
Administrators nickname
Alex_Odd By Mohamed
Date
Jun 30, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/oTxmg4T

aram duski

Player
Player
Hello, My main account has ben banned from the server reasonthreads/631405/ By Mohamad i know i do something wrong but not gone lie my account is open in my cousin pc i really want and need to come back met my friends and enjoy the game because its the best server i have ever play on it i think its more than 4 months every time i think about Grand RP, and about the ban when i open my account I'm only the one who played the game not my cousin but its a different pc same person but when i read the rules this is a wrong then i promise i will never ever do that again i need to come back just give me one chance only one i really want to come back, only unban my main account only the main one i agree unban and wipe

Thanks For Reading

Top Bottom