Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rayz Pasa
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Jun 23, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/iz9GtyF

1RAYZ

Player
Player
Hello dear Mazhor.

I got blacklisted a week ago by Lebron for too many bans. I've been playing this game for 1 year, I didn't know the rules when I started the game, if you look at the dates I was penalized, most of them are old dates.

These are all the forums I have been banned from:

Approved - Gen rule 3.2 | 113575, 108980 The forum appears to be approved, this is the admin's fault I did not receive a GR 3.2 penalty

Approved - GEN R 3.2 | 108980

Approved - GR 3.2 | 108980 ( Admin gave me the wrong punishment and I opened a forum to the admin and my forum was approved )

Approved - Gen rule 3.2+3.1 | Tomi Meller (The forum I opened to the administrator.) He gave me the wrong punishment and I opened a forum to the administrator who punished me wrongly and my punishment was removed.

Approved - GR 6.23 | 108980 I was dead and I did CL and when I came back to the game I came back alive. I didn't do it on purpose.

Approved - gen rule 3.2 | 108980

Approved - GR 3.1 | 108980 This was completely careless of me, I accidentally typed it in the NON RP chat, I really didn't do it on purpose.

Yes, I made mistakes, if you look at the history of my first punishments, I was new to the game, I didn't know the rules.

The most recent date I was banned 10/05/2024 It's been almost two months.
(My TWINK account has never been banned )

During the time I played, I took part in many organizations, I was in many families I had many good and bad memories.
I have played more than 2000 hours on the EN2 server, I have met new people and made new friends in this project, I want one last chance and I promise not to repeat the same mistakes Thank You.

108980 and 110386

𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬
Rayz Pasa

Ekran_goruntusu_2024-05-12_221813.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom