Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Franky Killa
Administrators nickname
Lawa Broddy
Date
Jul 3, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/5TtX6p7

Franky Bricks

Player
Player
Dear Admins,
I was just banned for 30 days while waiting for a Meat Tenderizer event to begin. So I had just flew into the city and saw the event advertised, so I rushed to get to it and after I was teleported there, some kids started to do what we call "ear rape" Basically someone kept purposely burping/yelling loudly, and then this one guy kept blowing air into his mic. For me it was SOO LOUDD and was hurting my ears. Myself and other people were asking him/her to stop but they kept doing it.

Finally, after enduring this ear rape for a while I typed in Non Rp chat "OMG why this fuking idiot doesn't stop blowing into the mic!" Then I was banned for "trolling in event". I am kindly asking for an explanation on how what I said was trolling. I can agree maybe I should not have cussed, but the person blowing into the mic was the one obviously trolling, and it definitely wasn't my intention to do so.

I ask that you find it in your hearts to reduce or even remove my ban if you find my full/partial innocence in this matter.

PS. I have no POV of the incident as I didn't start my body cam as yet. I had just flew in and rushed to click to get to the event. It all happened so fast I didn't even get to turn it on. Apologies on this part.

Yours Truly,
Franky Killa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom