Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Umut Cyclone
Administrators nickname
Opti Pride
Date
Jul 4, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/8x5Wk32

Umut Cyclone

Player
Player
hello Adham/Bobby/Floki i got banned for GR 3.1 because i called one guy "amcı" which means in turkish something like "pussy lover" or something i dont even know how to explain it in english but in turkish its just a slang not an insult as my friends said if u even call someone with a slang in foreign language is punishment reason but i didnt know that but its not that big bad word so my friends told me u should have got muted but i am banned for 3 days...
This is my first ban i am so sorry about what i have done i will be much careful anymore plz give me second chance

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

any insults in a different language is ooc insults, remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom