Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected GR 3.1 + involving politics + racism + MG + provoking | 41129 (For Bobby only)

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Habibi ford
Administrators nickname
Taha Grano
Date
Jul 3, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osEgk8BZp2E

Humam_meme

Player
Player
Habibi Bobby yesterday i made a forum on a guy that broke many rules and he was insulting me, and i was hoping that he will get punished but i got surprised today bc he only got punished for provoking by admin Taha. This is the forum from yesterday i made : Approved - GR 3.1 + involving politics + racism + MG + provoking | 41129
this is a vdieo to show how toxic he is and this video will support all of the rules break :
And he he was with his family on discord and they were toxicking as well in the club chat and he said fuck family bad boys as well!!

Dear Bobby,
I am not doing this for I'm not doing this for hate or anything but when I'm playing with my friends and having fun and some random kid comes and start toxicity I have to do something about it.

Thank you and have a nice day. Habibi Ford

Matix Lanzo

Player
Player
Habibi Bobby yesterday i made a forum on a guy that broke many rules and he was insulting me, and i was hoping that he will get punished but i got surprised today bc he only got punished for provoking by admin Taha. This is the forum from yesterday i made : Approved - GR 3.1 + involving politics + racism + MG + provoking | 41129
this is a vdieo to show how toxic he is and this video will support all of the rules break :
And he he was with his family on discord and they were toxicking as well in the club chat and he said fuck family bad boys as well!!

Dear Bobby,
I am not doing this for I'm not doing this for hate or anything but when I'm playing with my friends and having fun and some random kid comes and start toxicity I have to do something about it.

Dear Bobby,

First of all I’ve already got punished for the provoking I’ve done, and I am not sure where is the racism, involving politics, GR 3.1 at that you are mentioning, you were also saying some things in the POV of yours. Anyways here is the link for the approved forum:
———————————
Thanks for your service!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom