Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhruvk01

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Dhruv
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: jack_badmosh
6. Your Nickname: Jack Badmoshh
7. Your ID: 10343

Additional information

1. Leader of Vagos
1.1 My Experience in Gang...
Underdeputy in Vagos x1
Underdeputy in Ballas x2
Underdeputy in Bloods x3
Underdeputy in Marabunta x3
Underdeputy in Families x2

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1 The first thing is my experience When i joined the city first time that time i joined gang then i make friends in it and i also doing good in gang then in first term in gang i got underdeputy. Then after the term end i joined other organizations also like ems, leos and i also got HCs rank in it but as my experience there are too much fun and activity in gangs so after that i decide to live my whole life in gangs. After that 1 by 1 i joined all gangs in city and take experience of all gangs and got underdeputy in all of them and take part in all activities of gangs. Now i am sure that i am ready to lead any gang in city.

2.2 Secondly I have 1 advantage mostly i worked in gang but i also worked with leos as leo as my experience i was leo so i also have too much information about leos and in store robbery, hostage situation and in more events. i know all the tactics of leos how they rush and more things so it will eazy for me to deal with leos in every situation.

2.3 Third thing i as well known and old person in city there is one family behind me for my support and i also have too many friends in city that they can support me in my term. one thing you noticed in 1.1 that i was underdeputy in every gang i cant be deputy this is because of favoritism there is too much favoritism in gangs specially. As my point of view there is too much favoritism in gangs i saw that there are HCs, underdeputy, deputies dont know even about some basic rules they even do mistakes in events and more i also want to end favoritism in city.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
3.1 I will Choose well experienced deputies and HCs that they will lead Good in my term.
3.2 The Vagos is at very different place as compared to other gangs so i also want to Make Vagos different, always active in ghetto.
3.3 I want that there is only yellow color in ghetto with only vagos peoples and also only Yellow Graffiti.
3.4 I have good and very well experienced turf team and turf leader that they will make 100% turf in vagos.

• RANKING SYSTEM

12.) Leader
11.) Boss
10.) Underboss
9.) Turf Leader
8.) Turfer
7.) Lieutenant
6.) Graffiti Head
5.) Mafia
4.) Enforcer
3.) Hustler
2.) Thug
1.) Associate

Thank you for taking the time in reading and considering my application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom