Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krishu

Gangster
Player
Information
Krishna
Gmt+5:30
8-10 hours
Krishu11
Krishu pluxury

Other information

1. Leader of vagos gang

2. Why do u want to become the leader of specific organisation? (Explain with 3 reason)

2.1 I have been long in city and joined both legal and illegal organisation but I like illegal org because there is alot of events in crime side such as CLANDS , bs , FZ , subs , store/gun robbery and many more etc. I have high command experience in all gang in city and DEPUTY experience I know how to handle the gang and in which manner gang will run with good activities. I have managed and lead alot of events .

2.2 I want to become the leader of vagos because I have deputy and ud exp in gang almost 13-14 terms . I want to active vagos in all events as well as in ghetto by dominate other gangs. If I get the term then vagos gonna be most active gang . I want to do alot of events everyday like subs , fs ,store/gun robbery , CLANDS with good numbers.

2.3 as a leader I will ensure that all weekly requirement will be done without any difficult. I will give deputy rank to different time zone member so that vagos will active all time and win all events.

3. How ur advice to improve roleplay in the organisation.
Vagos will do 3-4 store/gun robbery everyday.

There will be no toxicity in the org
There will be no favouritism for hc rank in org.
Hiring newcomers as well as ex gang members.
GOOD bonus system in the org.

There will be strike system in the org.
vagos will do 1 fz every day.

ranking structure

leader
deputy
under deputy
turf leader
Event commander
Enforcer
Turfer
Mafia
Spray team
CLAPPER
Shooter
Gangster
Suspected

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Vagos interviews!

The interview will take place on today (Wednesday) , 10/07/2024, at 16:00 ST (Server Time)

Please contact us on Discord within 5 hours.
Ace Galante (.galante.)
Taha Grano (_7lw.)
Ethan Pluxury (ethan_495)
Not following will lead to automatic rejection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom