Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer RTX

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL: Hussain Atif
  2. Your age: 17
  3. Time zone: GMT+5:00
  4. Average online per day: 8-10 Hour
  5. Your Discord: gamer_rtx1
  6. Your Nickname: Black Shaadow
  7. Your ID: 73183
Additional information
  1. LEADER OF VAGOS
  2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
Reason 1: As I Was New In City I Was Interested In Legal Organization But Getting a Job In It Was Likely Impossible After 2-3 Days When i Finally Joined LSPD, Then i Recognized That Now I'm In The Dark Side Of My Life, The High Commands Were So Toxic And When a Emergency Call Come They Do Nothing But Rest Then I Though About Gangs And I Know They Are Much Better Than Legal Organizations

Reason 2: As FIB, SAHP, National Guard Is Thinking That They Can Put Criminal Organizations Under There Foot They Are Wrong Because They Think Gang Are Nothing But Trash And Now It's Time For a LESSON To Legal Organizations

Reason 3: As New Players Are Heading Towards Criminal Organization They Thought 96% They Will Be Arrested In a Robbery So We Have To Show Them That We Are Not 5 yo Kids Afraid Of FIB, LSPD, SAHP, NG
  1. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
A: We Should Have A High Command And Players Gang So We Can Recruit Anyone And Do Highway/Ghetto Robberies And Thats it All Good!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Rank System

15- Leader
14- Deputy
13- Underdeputy
12- Warlord
11- Turfer
10- OG vagos
9- Villain
8- Graffiti Leader
7- Enforcer
6- Gangster