Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tushar_Badsha

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Tushar

2. Your age: 16

3. Time zone: GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day: 4-5 Hours

5. Your Discord: tushar_badsha

6. Your Nickname: Tushar Badsha

7. Your ID: 63169

Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Since the day I joined the city I always wanted to lead Los Santos Vagos, and I always wanted to show my origination as the most organized Gang, and also I want the players to enjoy playing under the name of Los Santos Vagos Ganag.

I have good skills as leader ship, I don't want to file the right leader chose the right position for each gang member and I have good
vision of getting to know the right people in the right place at the right time, especially the recruiting employee, as he is the main factor in building the organization by testing people well because they are not doing a disruptive role play.

Before I move to this city I was one of the high ranks of Los Santos Vagos and also of middle command in all the other illegal organizations like the families and the ballas etc…. I gained a lot of experience and benefited from the mistakes of the leaders there and from their right actions as well, so I believe that experiences are the most important thing where you can deal with all the difficult situations that may harm the organization from my previous experiences.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
The first thing I would improve is the knowledge and understanding of all server rules. I noticed in the past in other gangs the majority reasons why RP is being broken in the city and ghetto is because of a lack of knowledge of server and ghetto rules. This makes players break character to then explain the rules to the individual causing all RP to be lost. I believe (at least) a weekly meeting within the gang discussing the rules of the city can help players stay in character and focus on the RP aspect, instead of the next rule break. Further, in addition to stressing the importance of the rules, I want to create a fun environment that is not toxic to create an environment that can help grow EN3's player base.

Ranking System:

12.Leader

11.Deputy

10.Under Deputy

9.Turfer

8.Kingpin

7.Event Leader

6.Warlord

5.Ghetto Clapper

4. Shooter

3. Fighter

2.Newbie

1.Frezee

THANK YO

U FOR YOU TIME...

VAGOS ON TOPP.

Adam Badsha

LEADER OF BADSHA FAMILY
Leader of unofficial org
Information

1. Your name IRL: Tushar

2. Your age: 16

3. Time zone: GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day: 4-5 Hours

5. Your Discord: tushar_badsha

6. Your Nickname: Tushar Badsha

7. Your ID: 63169

Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Since the day I joined the city I always wanted to lead Los Santos Vagos, and I always wanted to show my origination as the most organized Gang, and also I want the players to enjoy playing under the name of Los Santos Vagos Ganag.

I have good skills as leader ship, I don't want to file the right leader chose the right position for each gang member and I have good
vision of getting to know the right people in the right place at the right time, especially the recruiting employee, as he is the main factor in building the organization by testing people well because they are not doing a disruptive role play.

Before I move to this city I was one of the high ranks of Los Santos Vagos and also of middle command in all the other illegal organizations like the families and the ballas etc…. I gained a lot of experience and benefited from the mistakes of the leaders there and from their right actions as well, so I believe that experiences are the most important thing where you can deal with all the difficult situations that may harm the organization from my previous experiences.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
The first thing I would improve is the knowledge and understanding of all server rules. I noticed in the past in other gangs the majority reasons why RP is being broken in the city and ghetto is because of a lack of knowledge of server and ghetto rules. This makes players break character to then explain the rules to the individual causing all RP to be lost. I believe (at least) a weekly meeting within the gang discussing the rules of the city can help players stay in character and focus on the RP aspect, instead of the next rule break. Further, in addition to stressing the importance of the rules, I want to create a fun environment that is not toxic to create an environment that can help grow EN3's player base.

Ranking System:

12.Leader

11.Deputy

10.Under Deputy

9.Turfer

8.Kingpin

7.Event Leader

6.Warlord

5.Ghetto Clapper

4. Shooter

3. Fighter

2.Newbie