Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matej Dan

Player
Player
1. Information.
1. Your name IRL - Matej
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT+2
4. Average online per day 8-9h
5. Your Discord - matejofficial
6. Your Nickname - Matej Dan
7. Your ID - 85995

Additional information.

Leader of Vagos.
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I have been in all the gangs as a deputy from 14-15 and I have lead many gangs. I know how to build a gang in proper way and making it grow on a big level, As I have a lot of connections on every server especially on en3 I can guarantee that I will make my gang will be the most active and dominating gang.
- I will make sure that every HC in my gang is taking proper interviews and ask all the basic to important questions and make it proper RP as well so that everyone we recruit will know the rules and will follow them strictly. I will also make sure to get a HC team to teach them how everything works from robbing and doing big events so that everyone knows how things works and will not mess anything up or break rules. I will also have 2 deputies from different time zones so that I can keep my gang active and dominate all the events without skipping any events.
- I make Vagos first term the best and most successful term ever. I will aim for getting no warnings and make it the most clean term with most events done and getting 100% turf. As I have done in the past I will show the city what a good gang looks and works like. As investing a lot of time I know how to manage a gang and make it work flawlessly.
3. Your Advice In Improving Roleplay Level In Organization.
-
From robbing in the streets to doing big events like FZ and Subs, I will have a team of HC who will be teaching everyone in the gang on how to do things and how to handle different situations, So that not only the HC but all the gang members are equally skilled and are able to do stuff on their own without any rule breaks.
- I will make sure to have a HC team will teach everyone the rules and how everything works from small robberies to big events.
- I will improve the RP level by making sure to have more realistic robbing and negotiations with my new and unique ideas.
4. My Goals for Vagos.
-
Make the most active gang with most numbers.
- Improve the criminal RP with new ideas and interactions.
- Maintain a constant growth of the gang.
- Make it a terrorist organization.
- A clean term without warnings.
- 100% Spray and 100% Turf.

Ranks:

12. leader
11.deputy leader
10.turf leader
9.Enforcer
8.Turfer
7.Mafia
6.Spray team
5.CLAPPER
4.Shooter
3.Gangster
2.Member
1.Suspected

Ethan Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected

Learn about server rules and server functions, and spend more time on the server as a player to learn all things about the server before applying to become a leader.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom