Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

pedro sniper

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Pedro Morais
  2. Your age (OOC): 42
  3. Time zone + country: UTC +00:00 Portugal
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 09h00 to 17h00 / 21h00 to 24h00.
  5. Average online per day(hours):11h00
  6. Your Discord ID: Pedro Sniper
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Peter Sniper
  8. Your in game ID: 38439
  9. Your in game level: LVL-22
  10. Languages spoken: English, Portuguese
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    I want to become an administrator, because I believe that at 42 years old I can apply some maturity to decisions and the application of rules, as well as helping and encouraging citizens in RP to follow the state's rules. I've worked in state organizations on other servers, going through many situations on this server that help me have the right confidence to help all citizens in RP who need it.
  2. What are your strengths?
    Dedication, Understanin, Experience, Maturity
  3. What are your weaknesses?
    I am dedicated, persistent, careful and respectful.
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    By being chosen as an administrator, I can bring my persistence, knowledge and consideration in applying the RP rules, a cordial and friendly environment with all those involved.
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    I do not have active businesses.
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    No.
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    I am extremely motivated to learn and help anyone who needs it. More and more, I am fascinated by the mechanics of the game, which I had no idea about and was introduced to me by my son who also plays on ING.3. I have been a citizen dedicated to PR for about 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom