Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lebron Error
Administrators nickname
Zoro Dhellking
Date
Jul 4, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/746054/

Barzani Error

Player
Player
Hello Dear high ups adminstration.
Dear Bobby i respect all your words about fourm of targeting and i dont do any thing to them since the fourm.
Yesterday i post the fourm : Reviewed - Mass Rule Break I Error Family
They said why you targeting any rule break they do and i post on them it will be targeting ?
Full proofs with every thing in the fourm that i posted the leader beshoy error as we killed him in ghetto he open his twin and come with it he insult us all then he go back to his main and said iam here that is not aa behaviour . And all in proofs here what i know about zoro that he is error friend . Zoro just saied this povs are soo short if i posted so long you will understand nothing bec all it will be fighting as yassien error saied that he have pov that he dont do nlr and his friend patch him and he dont put any pov show that here ia my words every thing was clear check every thing also when besho come with twink and insult as and go he mix his twink with his main all here. Reviewed - Mass Rule Break I Error Family
Please check the fourm with my povs and thank you so much for your time have a nice day.

Abo Talal

Player
Player
NOT off topic
  1. He told me you are blind in arabic in this pov infront of the admin and he give him nothing , and when i come he say to him punish him as they are friends , I told them why you talking arabic in gz. (1:23) video time.

Thx for helping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom