Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Smalman

Player
Player
Leader of FIB | John Smallman

Information
1. Your name IRL: Covi Mitic
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT + 2
4. Average online per day: 7 hours
5. Your Discord: cov_ika
6. Your Nickname: Ćovika
7. Your ID: 290012

Additional information
1. Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. I want to use this chance and achieve something I never thought I would want to become, and that is the head of the FIB. I understand that the FIB organization is a very strict and a very private place for those who run it and work in it, so I would do my best to keep it as it is. I would have great respect for people in both my and other organizations and I wouldn't put myself and my organization first every time hehe.

2. The chance to become a FIB leader is also a chance to become even more famous in the city. I will make sure that the people I work with do their jobs properly and fairly. I would give bonuses to everyone who deserved them and of course I will have people in the organization with previous experience as those who will be in higher positions, because I think that's how it should be

3. Last but not least, not like the others, I would probably be the most active, as a leader I would respond to all the calls of my colleagues both in the city and on email, I would not allow my colleagues to create any problems or illegal things while they are in the organization. As I said, I will be one of the more active ones because I like to go on missions. I think that's how someone who actually knows what he does and how he does it should behave.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
What can I possibly imagine, let alone do, when everything I need is in the FIB. If I need anything, I have friends who will probably help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom