Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Clay NoMiss
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Nov 7, 2023
Time
15:30
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/525176/

Eren Pizza

Player
Player
Respected Mazhor and the admin team,

Hope you all are doing good and in good health. On 7th of November, I was banned from grand rp for disrespecting the server and admin. Until today I haven't figured out how someone got access to my account and wrote those things because I personally would never say or do anything which would lead to my account getting banned as I loved playing on this server and had many friends. I believe its either my friends or sister who did this in my house as I leave my game open afk most of the time. I miss playing grand rp and spending time with my friends. I would never disrespect or do anything to this server. Please give me another chance and let me play on my account. I promise these mistakes will never happen again, please wipe everything I have but let me come back in game and enjoy this server once again. I ask for forgiveness and I want to apologize for any inconvenience caused by me.

Yours sincerely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom