Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tommy_Changrettaa
Administrators nickname
Jonny Odds
Date
Jul 4, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/hG5tCJ3 , https://imgur.com/a/edg5w7Z

Tommy Changrettaa

Player
Player
Hello, I hope your day is going well.
Firstly, I would like to say that I respect the administration team of Grand RP and any decision they intend to make.

I got banned for GR 1.1 by Jonny Odds. I was really hoping that you could help me get back into the server. I get that I broke a rule and If I could go back in time I would have never done that and would never do that again. I really apologize for what I did and I would like to know if there's a way to get back. I like the Grand RP project and I have made a lot of friends here, so coming back to the server would be much appreciated.
I accept that I did break a rule (gr1.1), and I swear to God, sir, I did not know about this rule initially. After gaining experience and learning the rules of the game, I have become more aware and I assure you that I will not make this type of mistake again.
I have shared many good memories and happiness with my friends in the game. But suddenly, I am facing this unfortunate situation.I feel so bad about this. This is my first and last hope, sir. If you unban me, it would be greatly appreciated and I want to enjoy the Grand RP project and I promise that such mistakes will never happen again. And I'm ready for money wipe.

I ask you to give me one last chance to make up for my mistake and consider my ban appeal. I promise that I will never violate such rules again. I had no bad intentions, it was just between friends.

Thank you for reading my ban appeal and I hope that there's a way to come back.

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
Your account was not shared, it was public family account. We dont offer family accounts.

At the last time sharing you were part of the server for 1 year and 3 month. You say you did not know the rule?
You did know the rule but you copy pasted this appeal:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom