Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Toma Mitsuko
Administrators nickname
Mohamed Pluxury
Date
Jun 28, 2024
Time
04:33
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qREkpYVslZo

Toma Mitsuko

Player
Player
Hello as you know my name is Toma.

I have nothing against Mohamed Pluxury just wanted to see if I could get an unban. I have never been banned before. I have taken the illegal gun skins off as soon as I opened grand since I was away for 2 days. I can have you guys pc check or watch my screen to see if its gone. I swear I am a good person and thought the gun skin was legal after asking many people if it was illegal every response was no.

Like I said before I have nothing against Mohamed Pluxury. I love the game and take the rp and rules very seriously. I am very sorry that I had something that was against the rules and has been removed off my files. If you find it in your heart to unban me it would be greatly appreciated. I have a lot of respect for the work you guys do. Once again I am very sorry thanks for taking a peek at this forum.

Here is the forum that I got hit with the GR 4.1 - Approved - GR 6.14, VDM and CL | ID 261221

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom