Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Vin Wayde
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 4, 2024
Time of violation
21:27
Proofs
https://youtu.be/qqymWqdlZ1c

Vin_cenzo

Player
Player
did You See The Whole Video? When I call Admin And He Say Here And Just 2/3 sec I got hit Again Then He Just Say I did not see any VDM here .

Chole Bhature

Royal Chola Bhatura
Player
did You See The Whole Video? When I call Admin And He Say Here And Just 2/3 sec I got hit Again Then He Just Say I did not see any VDM here .
No offtopic - there is no overlays in pov and second thing your guys were abusing admin when you told them he didn't see anything.

Chad Miller

Player
Player
First there is no overlay second this not full situation the pov is was started in between of situation third these guys started firing without warning fourth we already accept our mistake in front of a respected admin so the situation is already dealt with .I respect administration decisions its on you my sir

Vin_cenzo

Player
Player
I record full screen with Medal and my discord audio is also recording, so I do not know which overlay you are talking about. I also got the full pov for this situation, if admins needs to see that I can post it. And this was leftover components event, we do not need to give you demands here to kill. Lastly whatever we communicate in discord counts as metagaming. this situation was never dealt with so I want justice for vdm.

Yuta Okkotsuu

Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Thread Reviewed

Id 152906 Will get a Punishment for VDM

Id 130786 Will get a Punishment for VDM

There is no rule break by Id 131039

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom