Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

For curator of the project ban appeal + Refuse to do a pc check + Rejected without reason | Johnny odds + James Puluxry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zephyr Starz
Administrators nickname
Johnny odds James Pulux
Date
Jul 3, 2024
Time
1:44
Proofs
Message me on discord for dont feel safe too share on forums it private info

Aizen4ktop

Player
Player
Hello i have no problems against Johnny i simply think could been handle out side of Forums but he told to him on forums i was chilling at a NG PR EVENT then banned for Gr 1.1 Which a lil crazy because im the owner of both Social Clubs account that ever logged in my grand rp account for proof u can go to my dms and ill send u over my proof (agent.___)<---my discord if Johnny js took a lil bit more time to look in my history playing in grand he would see that I've only logged in too the server on 2 ips for that also dm on my discord I've spent to much time and money on this game I've had so much fun meeting people in this game anything that happens to me i accept it and I'm fine with but if u could js think about letting show the proofs that it me I've spoken to admins like Anderson u can ask if my voice has change he will say no I'm still the same person same ip js different social clubs which shouldn't be the reason why I'm ban if Johnny js looked a lil bit deeper in to my account ik that admins can see my ip wen i send message on the forums u can connect this ip with the ip in game to see if the same person u can even check the past connected ips before banning people for Gr 1.1 u guys should look in deeper in to someone's background and why my social club change i continued to ask to do a pc check but keep rejecting. James also had rejected my last one with out reason

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
From logs I can see you violated 1.4 GR. According to rules main account stay banned for 60 days, another accounts will be permanently banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom