Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pending review NLR, CR, RK and RDM | 149165, 134327, 102175

Your ID
Players nickname
PuliVetti Siddhar
Suspect ID
149165 102175 134327
Date of violation
Jul 4, 2024
Time of violation
18:57
Proofs
https://youtu.be/6XyanG_JNNE

ItsMeToo

Player
Player
The location where my family members were staying is our family location. (House No. 524)

From the first video (NLR, CR and RK)
IDs - 149165, 134327 were killed by our family members. (Time frame - 0:25 & 0:44) and ID - 149165 were seen again in the fight within 3 minutes, possibly revenge killing (Time frame - 2:40)
ID - 102175 rammed me with his car and then initiated fight again (Time frame - 2:33)

Second video (RDM)

After we were killed, we planned to raid other families and were gearing up at the family garage.
But the IDs - 134327, 149165, 102175 started fight again inside our family house interior (Timeframe - 0:52)

(( It's my first time posting a complaint on the forums, I may haven't posted the complaint accordingly or irrelevant to the specific rule break sections, if I were given a chance to re-edit, I am ready for it ))

(( Overlays weren't shown as the video was taken from my live stream, will DM the link personally if required ))

Last edited:

Rich Hammad

Player
Player
Dear admin , I reqquest to check time at 1st POV 18:57 they killed us AND in 2nd POV on 19:07 they backed again i request to admin plz Give him NLR he is doing also rule breaking Also
The location where my family members were staying is our family location. (House No. 524)

From the first video (NLR,CR and RK)
IDs - 149165, 134327 were killed by our family members and they disappeared at the next moment, hospital I guess. (Time frame - 0:25 & 0:44)
ID - 149165 were seen again in the fight within 3 minutes, possibly revenge killing (Time frame - 2:40)
ID - 102175 rammed me with his car and then initiated fight again (Time frame - 2:33)

Second video (RDM)

After we were killed, we planned to raid other families and were gearing up at the family garage.
But the IDs - 134327, 149165, 102175 started fight again inside our family house interior (Timeframe - 0:52)

(( It's my first time posting a complaint on the forums, I may haven't posted the complaint accordingly or irrelevant to the specific rule break sections, if I were given a chance to re-edit, I am ready for it ))

(( Overlays weren't shown as the video was taken from my live stream, will DM the link personally if required ))

Rich Hammad

Player
Player

From the first video (NLR,CR and RK)
IDs - 149165, 134327 were killed by our family members and they disappeared at the next moment, hospital I guess. (Time frame - 0:25 & 0:44)
ID - 149165 were seen again in the fight within 3 minutes, possibly revenge killing (Time frame - 2:40)

Second video (RDM)

Also we killed inside the interior buz the two person avoid the rp situation and ran into house and their is solar raid

ItsMeToo

Player
Player
To obtain the battery, you would still have 1hr 04 minutes (Timeframe - 0:04)
Does that mean that you are going to hold us for an hour for the solar raid?
Do we have to wait for an hour somewhere else for you to obtain the battery and then continue our family RP?

That's why, once we are dead, we avoided the situation and were gearing up for the next family raid. We weren't coming after you to take our revenge.

valakazazel

Player
Player
To obtain the battery, you would still have 1hr 04 minutes (Timeframe - 0:04)
Does that mean that you are going to hold us for an hour for the solar raid?
Do we have to wait for an hour somewhere else for you to obtain the battery and then continue our family RP?

That's why, once we are dead, we avoided the situation and were gearing up for the next family raid. We weren't coming after you to take our revenge.
oh yes and the other batterie why u remove it ??? you think we are bad ?

Top Bottom