Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Assasin Irfan

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: (Irfan khan)
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone GMt +5
4. Average online per day 4 to 5 hours
5. Your Discord (Irfankhan909)
6. Your Nickname Irfan kHann

7. Your ID (88673)

Additional information

1. Leader of Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

• I'm really keen on leading the Vagos for a few reasons. First off, I've got a solid plan to take the gang to the next level. Dominate the turf, own the streets.
*Plus, I've been in the gang scene for a while, worked my way up as a deputy, and I'm all about playing by the rules while still kicking butt in events. Experience matters. *Lastly, I'm big on fairness and bringing everyone together. I believe in clear communication, giving everyone a fair shot, and creating a gang that's not just strong but also tight-knit.
1) Under my leadership, the primary objective will be to rejuvenate the ghetto and elevate gang events to a new level, fostering intense and engaging competition.
2) We aim for complete control of gang turf, establishing a dominant presence in every corner of the city.
3) Maximizing spray profits will be a priority, ensuring financial stability and prosperity for the gang.
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1. A gang needs an active leader to manage it, if the leader isn't doing anything then you can't expect anything from members , so i will fix that with being active in events, ghetto clapping and motivating all the members.

2. I will focus on Graffitis because its one of the main way to earn money for any typical gang member and having a good ammount of hourly graffiti profit would attract members and make the gang active.

3. Frequent store robberies, Fz raids, Hostage situation and ghetto clapping would make every other gang and state orgs fear Vagos so i would obviously do that with my all gang members and show everyone what's can a gang do if it gets a good leader.

4.I will help newbies and interact with all gang members and help them because no one is a born leader, and as per me, it would make the members trust me and trust is the backbone of any successful organization.

5. I have a lot of goals to accomplish in my, and everyone knows that having a clear vision and goals already leads to a good term but accomplishing them makes the best term..

Ranking System :
10) Leader
9 ) Deputy
8 ) Under Deputy
7) Turfer
6) Silent Killer
5) Warlord
4 ) Graffiti Expert
3 ) Gangster
2 ) Shooter
2) Newbie
1) Suspended (Freeze)