Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Harmilan Gill
Administrators nickname
James Pluxury
Date
Jul 3, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/i3mGvxv

milan singh

Player
Player
  1. I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to appeal my recent 30-day ban from the server and to express my sincere regret for the actions and words that led to this situation.
    -While working as an HRT at SAHP in Grand RP, I observed some irregularities in the recruitment process by a member of the high command. Specifically, I noticed that individuals were being recruited without proper experience proofs, hiring logs were not being filled, and contracts were not being made. When I attempted to address this issue, the history of these actions was being deleted. you can also check the same in the SAHP emails of HRT department
    -I approached the leader with my concerns, but unfortunately, the issue was not addressed, and the focus was shifted elsewhere. Frustrated by the lack of action, I collected evidence of these irregularities and also had made significant contributions to SAHP, which can be seen in the roster. Despite my efforts, I was blacklisted due to a perceived lack of confidence in me by the leader.
    -In my frustration, I said things that were inappropriate and I deeply regret my words. My intention was solely to improve the organization by addressing the misconduct I observed. However, I now understand that my approach was not the best way to handle the situation and I sincerely apologize for any disruption and hurt I may have caused.
    -I am deeply ashamed of my actions and words during this time. I am passionate about being part of this community and I am committed to making things right. I have reflected on my behavior and I am dedicated to learning from this experience and becoming a better, more constructive member of the community.
    -I am willing to work for free for some time and I am even ready for the administrators to wipe my account and give me one chance to prove myself again. I am committed to following the rules and guidelines and to contributing positively to the community.
    -I also have the POV of the meeting held with the leader if its needed,
    -I kindly request one more chance to demonstrate my commitment and integrity. Thank you for considering my appeal.

Sincerely,
    Harmilan Gill | 387077

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
What you did is targeting organisation, especially you created discord to this deal​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom