Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Rdx Shot
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 12, 2021
Time of violation
16:40
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/7468/#post-25595

RdxShot

Player
Player
I just want to tell you that I was a FIB agent and I have no personal issues with anyone and I did my job right as my professional. Yesterday it was like I gone through our old ex-agent Mark for just a Meeting, not for arrest. I don't know what's wrong with him he just shouting not even given me that chance to speak and just telling you did meta-gaming and I gonna give strike to FIB. I don't know what's the issue with him in FIB but seriously I just want to meet him because he was my Supervisor and was the HOD. When he leaving the Organisation I was like hell no. I dm in the email why you leaving sir. It's all good at that time. But somehow he went for FIB hall and started screaming there and Without listening to any word of mine The HR Mike West Misuse his power and kicked me out from the FIB. That's power Gaming he did.
And the second thing was when I told I have a pov to some other agent who was HOD Andre West he told me to give it to me so I was uploading and standing in FIB hall with no mistakes. The 4 FIB agents started doing party chilling and shooting in the FIB hall I don't know why. And while I was saying that see my pov once and they arrested me in front of 5 or 6 Vagos and they took me to DOC for trespassing. What is this ? just tell me? They just didn't listen to any words from me and they just keep saying IM your HR and you should listen. So that means Normal citizen has no rights to speak no rights to voice no rights for immunity.
Is this how you RP doing. They were many agents who did that just like Kayn Darkin who called his family member who was wanted criminal and arrested him. Now, what is this? Somehow they just don't know any rules about FIB. Many Vagos just posted a Photo in INgrand that FIB is a joke and I know the situation because those FIB agents did a sting operation in BM and Entered into the Market. I Uploaded the picture (3)
and even when I was in the NG raid I was with two suspects and those FIB guys just left me there and I was standing there like 20mins with that suspect and even I called for radio. and when the situation was 10-99 I complained to them and they keep saying I would have left those suspects there. Now what? How could I left those suspects when there is no one. I uploaded the POv (2)
I need Strict action Admins because this is not Rp you are maintaining. Now you de morgan me for ghetto rules 1.8? why ??
I was going to meet with my Brother in Blood so how could I know that those FIBs are chasing me. They didn't introduce themself to me. They saying ID. When I changed my clothes and Car as well so how is possible that they knew it was me like they are saying while chasing me "RDX STOP" . what is this? and while I was talking with my brother those FIB agents came into the HQ and again said RDX come with us. Now, what are you gonna tell me about this? They have no RP reason arresting me. I'm wanted but that doesn't mean you just ramp my car and come to Blood's HQ. I was listening to the radio in my Car and those FIB agents as from the POV ramping my car following me in the Ghetto. They broke the Rules This is meta Gaming. I don't know why they just assuming I am very different from all but I also know the Rules and Everything.
I need Strict action against FIB and with those FIB agents who did Power Gaming and Meta Gaming. This guy should not misuse his powers.
Here is some Evidence Proof:

Melvin Lacoste

AKA lactose intolerant.
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.

Insufficient evidence of MG with the evidence provided.

Closed.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom