Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bay Thor
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 6, 2024
Time of violation
1:34
Proofs
https://streamable.com/vwf983

Mujahid

Player
Player
and plus, the place we're squeezing you is not inside red zone HQ
You came to our area many times, disturbed us and killed us without saying anything. Everything is obvious from your attitude in the video. You are doing this for no reason.

salih77713

Player
Player
Ağzından çıkan küfür bile ağzından kaçmış olmalı, çünkü sen bir yalancısın.
There were 2 people who wanted to join the gang and you said they would buy you with money and they said I don't have money and insult them.

Mujahid

Player
Player
There were 2 people who wanted to join the gang and you said they would buy you with money and they said I don't have money and insult them.
You come and raid gangsters, this is forbidden and you tried to provoke us out, we told you before that you cannot be recruited into the gang, your level is low and there is very little information, you did not listen. to us.

Mujahid

Player
Player
Learn the rules first my friend, shooting is free in the redzone
You can't come and fight with a gangster, swear at him, provoke him and stage a raid for no reason. Just grow up, maybe you'll understand these things, I give it to your age, I don't care whether you get punished or not.

Mujahid

Player
Player
Learn the rules first my friend, shooting is free in the redzone
The admin will do the necessary investigations anyway. Your denial here does not mean anything, brother, play your game without denigrating the issue.

Mujahid

Player
Player
Bunu bana söyleyen sen misin? Öncelikle annem küfür ediyordun
Our mother tongue is English, speak English and don't extend it. I don't want you to be in contact with me. There is no need to be so stubborn. The admin will decide. Whether you will be penalized or not, mind your extension business.

Pain Pasha

Player
Player

388486 id multi account gr1.4​

something like a new law and rule has already been introduced to the game, if you want to log in to more than 2 accounts it says account limit, man if you dont know the game shut up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom