Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rishi Mafia
Suspect ID
349033 , 386982
Date of violation
Jul 6, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/

Rishi405

Player
Player
hello sir , so basically first of all GR 1.1 says Created account is property of the creator, your account cannot be shared or traded. | PERMANENT BAN ,|
so as a good citizen of LS i want to tell u that these guys with player id , 349033 and 386982 in last 2 weeks they are shared their accounts many time and also when they got to know they gonna be ban for something another thread they also shared and transfer things in each other accounts also , i want any admin to check their login logs of last 1 week and 2 weeks atleast and give them punishment they deserve . i hope i m doing a good job by telling u guys what they are doing and i dont want anyone to hurt or break the roleplay rules . ( i dont know what to post on proofs so im just pasting any etc url )

citizen of LS

Rishi405

Player
Player
hello sir , so basically first of all GR 1.1 says Created account is property of the creator, your account cannot be shared or traded. | PERMANENT BAN ,|
so as a good citizen of LS i want to tell u that these guys with player id , 349033 and 386982 in last 2 weeks they are shared their accounts many time and also when they got to know they gonna be ban for something another thread they also shared and transfer things in each other accounts also , i want any admin to check their login logs of last 1 week and 2 weeks atleast and give them punishment they deserve . i hope i m doing a good job by telling u guys what they are doing and i dont want anyone to hurt or break the roleplay rules . ( i dont know what to post on proofs so im just pasting any etc url )

citizen of LS
they also did GR 1.9 It is forbidden to evade our systems of selling/buying. If you evading TAX(e.g. selling/buying/trading house/items/cars/clothes for 1k and then taking money) | Ban 60 days

Tyrell Johnson

I am back having a life!
Player
Reviewed

Players have been checked and all players have been punished accordingly.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom