Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
sky skyler
Administrators nickname
Alan Zelensky
Date
Jul 6, 2024
Time
11:53
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfvMLwuOlbQ

sky skylar

Player
Player
so we had the admin situation in hq and the admin gave the stranger warning 2 times and he said if they give demand u need to comply so i gave a demand as u can see even admin tp away so we continue rp situation which he didnt comply so i killed him and i used slang word (motherfucker) after and i left to continue what im doing then i got put in prison for rp admin sitation and following that i got ban for GR 3.1 Insulting of the person (OOC) is strictly prohibited |Mute 180 minutes or ban up to 7 days.
motherfucker is a slang which is confirmed with higher admins as it is slang to be used ic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom