Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Saint

Player
Player
Information:
1 - Your name IRL:
Jason
2 - Your age: 18
3 - Time zone: UTC/GMT +3
4 - Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5 - Your Discord: reject.1
6 - Your Nickname: Jason Saint
7 - Your ID: 280120

Additional information:

1 -
Leader of FIB

2 - Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

FIB has always been my first home
That's where I started to be a HC and really understand what it means to be a leo at the most professional level (Satriko term), I was an deputy in SAHP for one and a half terms and it was amazing but in FIB you have more access and more power you can start/control more missions like gang raid, black market raid, family raid... and more
, you can do things that in SAHP do not exist like classified people and being on duty without uniform and hunting criminals at the best way and Mutch more,

Undercover one of the most important departments will be active and will be under good COS and HOD the departments will be with Lots of RP and She will take evidence regularly, Human Resources & Training vary important department will choose the best people for FIB and will make sure There are almost no trainees always,

one of the biggest problems that existed when I was in FIB is SAU The department was always dead and instead of taking control
On the events they were off duty so spec ops was taking control because there is no HC from SAU
So, I want to revive the department
Because this is one of the most important departments in FIB.

I was starting me FIB experience at tommy term as low rank, me highest rank in FIB was Head of department (27) after 2 terms at Satriko term, I have good experience for leadership from 2 terms as deputy at SAHP
and I know that's me second try but I'm really think that's from all the applications these weeks mine was really good and after almost 2 weeks the best option for Director, I'm ready with amazing roster and Beautiful Chain of commands and ready for the interview.

3 - Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization

I'll make sure there's always someone on duty I will coordinate different timezones between HC's
that at any moment HC will be on duty, I will make sure there will be more interaction with the other organizations besides special missions like with LSPD we can do more rp when we do inspection for them with gov,

or with SAHP We will always come to the checkpoints and help with whatever is needed, EMS will attend to all
missions and be ready to help with Adrenaline shot and healing and at the hostage they will be
Ready at the end to handle the hostage

, regarding NG spec ops and SAU will conduct training at least twice a week, Like training in the arena
or a fake hostage situation with some organizations, GOV There are many ways like inspection and more, But I thought about
leader meeting to Do there more rp to do it like a kind of big event FIB will bring units to maintain
the leader and the deputy and secure the building, one of my goals is to break the raid record of 45 Raids with 100% Win Rate.

positions I have held in the city:
-Ex. LSPD watch commander
-Ex. LSPD Division Supervisor
-Ex. FIB supervisor
-Ex. FIB Deputy head of department
-Ex. FIB Head of department
-Current. SAHP Undersheriff 2 terms

Best regards, Jason Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom