Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ramyy Affetmez
Administrators nickname
Jonny Odds
Date
Jun 29, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/xVCqU0K

ramyy

Player
Player
hello dear admins i got banned for helping a scam or somthing like that i did not help anybody do a scam what i know happen my friend game a shoes i asked him whats the reason u give me this shoes he told me its gift from me for our friendship i felt littel confused and i kept the shoes i didnt even wear them i just kept them after 4 days i got banned for investigation i didnt know whats going on so i did what i can do i posted forum but i didnt know whats going on so i asked my friend whats going on and he got banned too for the same reason and dear jonny odds told me (logs it looks like youre involved in scam GR1.3 with your 3 friends.) here what happen sombody gave my friend shoes and my friend gave it to me as a gift so i wish i get less time or money wipe cuz i wanna get back playing with friends and i almost never got banned before or got involved in somthing like this i wish i get unbanned and i get back playing with my freinds and my family and next time i get anything i will be extremely careful getting gifts or getting things from other ppl i wish i get another chance + i agree with money wipe + if u gave me less time and money wipe i have no problem with that

Best Regard <3

Kye Ace

Player
Player
hello dear admins i got banned for helping a scam or somthing like that i did not help anybody do a scam what i know happen my friend game a shoes i asked him whats the reason u give me this shoes he told me its gift from me for our friendship i felt littel confused and i kept the shoes i didnt even wear them i just kept them after 4 days i got banned for investigation i didnt know whats going on so i did what i can do i posted forum but i didnt know whats going on so i asked my friend whats going on and he got banned too for the same reason and dear jonny odds told me (logs it looks like youre involved in scam GR1.3 with your 3 friends.) here what happen sombody gave my friend shoes and my friend gave it to me as a gift so i wish i get less time or money wipe cuz i wanna get back playing with friends and i almost never got banned before or got involved in somthing like this i wish i get unbanned and i get back playing with my freinds and my family and next time i get anything i will be extremely careful getting gifts or getting things from other ppl i wish i get another chance + i agree with money wipe + if u gave me less time and money wipe i have no problem with that

Best Regard <3
i know this guy for two days and it felt like i knew him for years he is new to forums world i think that guy deserv another chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom