Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected Blacklisted | Lebron Pluxury ( Only for Mazhor sir ) lebron bro do not reject i just need to explain myself

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kuzey_Schogetten
Administrators nickname
Lebron_Pluxury
Date
Mar 1, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/eCYFE5H

leroynocapp

Player
Player
I JUST NEED MAZHOR'S ANSWER LEBRON PLEASE DON'T INSTANTLY REJECT THE FORUM AND GIVE ME ONE LAST WORD I BEG YOU

note to lebron
: I just opened appeal and you banned my forum I just need to explain myself please let mazhor listen it

I got banned on 01/03/2024. At the grand rp's birthday. I saw a bug and threw it to the screenshot channel on the grand rp discord. Before me mazhor ' Please do not make another post and we are aware of this error ' I did not see this message and accidentally shared the ss.
5 - 10 minutes after this event, I was banned from the grand rp discord. Of course, I opened a unban request before going to school. However, when I returned, lebron did not want to give me one last chance and rejected the forum and banned my forum. I didn't understand why he banned my forum because I was only banned from en2.

I feel sad when I see my old memories and I ask you for one last chance as I have nothing to do.

I miss this city. It's been a long time, but I can't forget it. I ask you for one last chance.

And as mazhor said, I apologise for the n word in my profile. I have a lot of memories in this city and I ask you for a last chance. I won't do it again.

my id's 106917 - 109139

Best Regards
Kuzey Schogetten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom