Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruben Bussdown

Player
Player
Information
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes
2. Time zone: EST
3. Daily time active on the server :(22:00 PM - 06:00 AM)
4. Average online per week (hours): 30-80 depending on OOC obligations
5. Your Discord ID: Ryker821
6. Your characters' name (IC): Ruben Calipso
7. Your in game ID (Main and twink): 135242 (main) and 272318 (twink)
8. Your in game level: 63
9. Preferred curator of (State or Crime): Crime
10: Languages spoken: English

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
Throughout my two plus years playing grand I've been able to gain experience within both spheres, being HC of many gangs, LEO terms, and families. Ultimately after serving a successful leadership term for Vagos I feel that I'm ready for a new journey to experience a new side of the server. I feel that it is now time to share my experience and help newer players enjoy their time in the city we all know and love.
2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
Crime:
1X term Leader of Vagos
1X term Deputy of Ballas
10X Under deputy across Bloods, Ballas, Families, and Vagos.

State:
1X term DHOD of SAU (FIB) [Kira Hill]
1X term HOD of PR(LSPD) [Mighty Gin]
1X term ESSA 2 (FIB) [Satriko Narcos]
2X term SSA 2 (FIB) [Hawk Hill]

Unofficial: Deputy of Bloodlines for approximately 3 months.

3. What are your strengths? I'm honest, loyal, nonjudgmental, I have exceptional listening skills, and can generally remain calm. I'm also easy to get along with, which makes me great in a teamwork setting.
4. What are your weaknesses? I can be too perfectionistic at times, I can be too understanding which can come off as a weakness, and sometimes I can give too many chances due to my understanding nature.
5. What skills can you bring to the admin team? The skills that I think will be best utilized on the admin team are the abilities to understand situations and the fact that I want to understand situations fully before rendering judgments. I believe I also bring a large amount of experience given how long I have played the server.
6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I do not own a business IC.
7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment? Currently there is no situation, however sometimes when deadlines come up at work it can cause my IC time to drop as OOC work will always come first.
8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? No.

Rifat White

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved
DM me on (Rifat6969) for Interview Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom