Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zoey_Fresh
Administrators nickname
Freija Jinn
Date
Jul 7, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/748548/#post-2649329 https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/748530/#post-2649326

Zoey Fresh

https://www.youtube.com/@zf6629
Player
Freija resolved 2 complaints against members of the Opps Family who broke the rules, fair enough HOWEVER in the very same complaint MAGE family broke several rules but Freija didn't punish them. Where is the fairness?

If we post a complaint with his POV as Freija is asking then it is just going to get closed as per complaint regulations you cannot file a complaint with someone else's POV. Nor can I see ID's in my own POV as like I said, I was on a ROOF away from the ground. So if someone reports me and they are breaking rules in their own POV they should be punished along with the accused.

Take a look at both of those reports, on the 2nd report Mage family escaped a family warning even though there is clear evidence of 4 of them breaking rules in OP's POV, they are shooting in the city, patching without RP and healing in a gunfight I have even highlighted timestamps where the rulebreaks occur but Freija says "it is not clear in the POV" but i'm sure if another admin takes a look you will see its clear enough.

What Freija is saying on this report: Approved - ER 1.2 | 267349
nWlqhGj.png

What I said on that report:

wM2zPVr.png

Ikbpe2J.png

^ How is that not clear enough?

6 different MAGE family members escaped punishment, requesting these 2 reports be looked at again and all rulebreakers be punished not just one side.

Report 1:
Approved - ER 1.2 | 78364 - 367035, 210838, 378709 should also be punished for shooting in the city. The evidence constitutes a fam warning.

Report 2:
Approved - ER 1.2 | 267349 - ID 200882 shooting at 0:45 ID 363442 healing in gunfight at 0:55 ID 367052 PATCHING you up WITHOUT RP at 1:23 ID 381714 shooting at 0:53

Requesting Head Administration to review this, thank you.

Freija Jinn

Curator of Unofficial Org.
Server Administrator
Hello,

I answered it in the forum, but I'll answer it again here.
The entire incident is not visible in the video. If you have a video recording of the Mage team violating the rules, do not hesitate to share it.
Complaints about players

Kind regards,

Zoey Fresh

https://www.youtube.com/@zf6629
Player
I don't see her ein complain any POV
provide please FULL POV of case and tell timecodes where u think was violations and i will review it
This is the report no.1: Approved - ER 1.2 | 78364

And this is the POV (I downloaded it case the OP wants to remove it):

At 0:27 the fam leader says "shoot back kill them all"
Then at 0:31 - 367035 starts shooting in the city
At 0:36 - 210838 starts shooting in the city
At 0:23 - 378709 shooting in the city

Many admins told me before in the past that if someone RDM's you in the city you should make a report and if you shoot back you will be punished too, but the players didnt get punished yet they should have. In my own POV I was sniping from afar so you cant even see ID's thats why I can't upload it on my own report. If a family will report another family and break rules themselves in own POV surely they should be punished too.

This is the report No.2: Approved - ER 1.2 | 267349

And this is the POV in the report:

ID 200882 shooting at 0:45
ID 363442 healing in gunfight at 0:55
ID 367052 PATCHING you up WITHOUT RP at 1:23
ID 381714 shooting at 0:53

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom