Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Al Capone
Administrators nickname
Floki_Vilgeroarson
Date
Feb 6, 2024
Time
09:41
Proofs
https://im.ge/i/Capture-decran-2024-02-06-140346.Vhj8R4

WalidDR

Player
Player
hello . I was given a band in my account without any significant reason or reason that I do not know yet. I did not find out until after a long time because I had stopped playing the game and was busy and did not have access to my computer. Despite this, I contacted the admin on Discord and we did not find a solution and he told me. I sold my account, but this never happened. I still own the account, even though some people came trying to buy the account, or rather, get me into trouble, but I did not sell the account, and I can prove this. I ask the administration to understand my situation, as I was not able to report the problem immediately after it occurred due to my busyness and distance. I ask you to re-examine the matter and consider my case, please. And thank you very much

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom