Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Rio Parker
Administrators nickname
dexter broddy
Date
Jul 7, 2024
Time
9:33
Proofs
https://youtu.be/CiZYxLNcQcc

priyansh

Player
Player
i was just having fun with alex the admin and dexter come to me and give me a warn and also i dont have past pov but you can see my kill logs and see that at that time i have not kill any one.
Thanks but it is not good for my punishment history that i got warn for no reason and no fult.
I would agree with your decision.

Dexter Broddy

Будь мужчиной
Server Administrator
This is not full situation POST FULL POV or ill ban you for 14 days for lying to admins you clearly shoot hq with your friends
and if you wanna get unwarn you should post full POV not knife fight chilling with admin and also the admin not in red tag still consider as RP and you shooted before even we come and we saw everything .

priyansh

Player
Player
This is not full situation POST FULL POV or ill ban you for 14 days for lying to admins you clearly shoot hq with your friends
and if you wanna get unwarn you should post full POV not knife fight chilling with admin and also the admin not in red tag still consider as RP and you shooted before even we come and we saw everything .
okk

priyansh

Player
Player
because i dont have old pov

Dexter Broddy

Будь мужчиной
Server Administrator
Then you cant get unwarn if u dont have pov of it why u have pov 1 seconds after it but dont have before it ?

Dexter Broddy

Будь мужчиной
Server Administrator
then its ur Issue not us thanks , and also it means u dont have any kind of POV of any events because events are longer than 1 min it seems 30 days ban

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
banned for 7 days for deceiving in complains

Top Bottom