Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Deepanshu Goyal
Administrators nickname
Bobby Pluxury
Date
Jul 7, 2024
Time
12 PM GMT+5:30
Proofs
"C:\Users\deepa\OneDrive\Pictures\Screenshots\Screenshot 2024-07-07 160033.png" "C:\Users\deepa\OneDrive\Pictures\Screenshots\Screenshot 2024-07-07 113527.png"

Deepanshu Goyal

Player
Player
Hello Bobby Pluxury Sir. My IP got banned from Lifeinvader mails permanently for sending NSFW link because my account got hacked.

I was in Lifeinvader mails since 2 months I didn't do anything that could ban me and sir this time also it was not my mistake sir I swear, I got to know in the morning when I woke up that my discord account is got hacked and a NSFW link is sent to all in my friends list and also in every server I have joined.

Now I have changed all of my password and deleted that discord account which got banned and now I will make sure that this thing does not happen again at any cost.

Sir please unban my IP from LifeInvader Mails so that I can atleast join it from my new mails id which is deepanshugoyal6962.

My IPv4 Address is 192.168.1.5

I recently published a forum on this but you denied sir my ask was not to unban my account. I AM JUST BEGGING YOU TO UNBAN MY IP FROM LIFEINVADER MAILS SO THAT I JOIN IT WITH MY 2FA ACCOUNT AND I AM SURE THAT THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN SIR PLEASE THIS TIME I WILL TAKE CARE.

Thank You for considering my application!
Regards, Deepanshu Goyal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom