Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Legend Duski
Administrators nickname
Spike hill
Date
Jul 7, 2024
Time
11:53
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/oMUjY3z

Legend Duski

Player
Player
Before i don't know if ur LSPAD you can use the paint for guns then today we have hostage situation and im still using it and also no one saw me if they saw me i think they will give me strike but one admin saw me and i don't know about it then they give me an a warn i dont him i don't know about it and just give me one chance but one think when slim post an a video when one think happened they will tp to the person and talk to then but no one do that to me that's noproblem because im wrong but i told them i dont know im 9 years old in the state haw i will know every sigle rule one y one i told him just talk to me or come to here but they dont i know im wrong but just give me an a chance because its more than 3 week im in LSPD they will remove my log if i dnot come back in 2 days and i dont have money to buy an a prime im wrong before i dont know that's wrong but now i know what's wrong and what's right just one chance

Thank You Great Staff

Legend Duski

Player
Player
Before i don't know if ur LSPAD you cant use the paint for guns then today we have hostage situation and im still using it and also no one saw me if they saw me i think they will give me strike but one admin saw me and i don't know about it then they give me an a warn i dont him i don't know about it and just give me one chance but one think when slim post an a video when one think happened they will tp to the person and talk to then but no one do that to me that's noproblem because im wrong but i told them i dont know im 9 years old in the state haw i will know every sigle rule one y one i told him just talk to me or come to here but they dont i know im wrong but just give me an a chance because its more than 3 week im in LSPD they will remove my log if i dnot come back in 2 days and i dont have money to buy an a prime im wrong before i dont know that's wrong but now i know what's wrong and what's right just one chance

Thank You Great Staff

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
if you don't read server rules same as IC laws that's only ur fault

Legend Duski

Player
Player
Just give me one chance I will try my best because if I don’t go back in this 2 days every single thing will remove in this 3 week

Legend Duski

Player
Player
I Have already finished my jail minutes and Now I just wana Remove my warn i swear a god and I promise I will try my best check my ID i dont do anything wrong check my ID its clear just this thing happened and I don’t know about it it was a mistake

Legend Duski

Player
Player
Why rejected it was an a mistake it’s my first fault in the server and No chance for the first time

Top Bottom