Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Can Valoroso

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL:
Can
2. Your age (OOC):
3. Time zone + country:
GMT+3(Istanbul) + Turkey
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
13:00 to 01:00/03:00
5. Average online per day(hours):
6-10 hours
6. Your Discord ID:
cannabbis
7. Your characters' name (IC):
Can Valoroso
8. Your in game ID:
9. Your in game level:
10. Languages spoken:
Turkish, English, Bulgarian
11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
State but can be both

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

Firstly, I enjoy helping people and I am fluent in Turkish. I believe that I can help anyone in situations where Turkish is necessary. I gained a lot of different knowledge and experience from the organizations. I want to transfer my knowledge to the players who needs help. I believe in myself to make this server have better RP with my best of abilities.

2. What are your strengths?

1-
I am honest.
2- I am a calm person so I don't get angry fast.
3- I empathize to understand the other person better.

3. What are your weaknesses?

1- I'm perfectionist.
2- I think more than necessary on some important situations.
3- Sometimes, I may not remember the numbers of the rules and It may be a problem in the beginning. However, I can learn them.

4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?

I'm one of the individuals who mostly make decisions on what needs to be done within the organizations I'm part of, and I can act decisively in the heat of the moment. I can lead, and I can follow directions. When you give me a responsibility, you don't need to check if I'm there because I'm present and doing my job.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes, I don’t have one.

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

I don't have IRL issue.

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
No.

Hassan Error

Player
Player
Rejected

Learn about server rules, server functions, and spend more time in the server as a player to learn all things in the server before applying for admin.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom