Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Eddi Putin
Suspect ID
56523, 10328.
Date of violation
Aug 12, 2021
Time of violation
18:38
Proofs
https://streamable.com/fn2bov

EddieB | Undercover Admin

Undercover Mazhor Pluxury
Blocked
So im going by my day, i see 3 or 4 people getting RDMed, so i turn on my bodycam to get the suspect on camera. And randomly some other people car ram me, and another guy comes and kills me. And i think the first suspect may have car rammed me because they thought i was the RDMer, so its up to administration if they also get punished.

Jonathan Thomas

Curator of the administration
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
Can you post more clip before this one. I need to see what happened before he called you "dumb"
You have 6 hours to respond​

EddieB | Undercover Admin

Undercover Mazhor Pluxury
Blocked
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
Can you post more clip before this one. I need to see what happened before he called you "dumb"
You have 6 hours to respond​
Unfortunately I didn’t have earlier bodycam as I wasn’t prepared to see the RDM. I’m pretty sure he called me dumb because he thought I was the RDMer. Again if this isn’t good enough evidence I’ll gladly cut out the CR and only get the other suspect punished.

Jonathan Thomas

Upon reviewing more evidence of this situation, I have decided to Deny this report
I looked at another pov of this situation and it looks like you started DM in the city and the officer had to interfere to help the citizens​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom