Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ghostt Uchiha
Administrators nickname
Yaswanth Trigger
Date
Jul 6, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/fNNAm8c

Ghost Uchihaa

Player
Player
Dear Administrator,

First of all, I want to sincerely apologise for my recent mistakes and my recent bad behaviour. All of that I did was truly a mistake or incautiously I wrote something in clubchat that was not meant to be written . I didn't meant to hurt anyones feelings or to disrespect anyone. What I did was a mistake which happened for the first time and I assure that this will never happen again. I feel very sorry and guilty for whatever I did. I completely understand that the rules of this project should be strictly followed and unfortunately I commited this huge mistake. But I really think that you will consider my apology. I sincerely request you to kindly reduce my 30 days ban to 7 days ban. I assure you that this type of mistake will never happen from my side. I will surely contribute positively for the prosperity of the server.

At last, I really love this project and I enjoy the Rp that it provides and therefore I really don't want to miss the fun of real rp for 30 days. I understand that I deserve some punishment. Therefore, I only want to get my 30 days ban reduced to 3-7 days ban.I am waiting for a positive response from you so that I will be able to enjoy the rp of the server again.

with respect

sincerely,
Ghostt Uchiha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom