Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Prince_Junior
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 12, 2021
Time of violation
18:38
Proofs
https://youtu.be/5vJFoFKB6iI

itsprincejunior

Player
Player
Ok so i was chilling by the bank in the city and the guy in front of me drops dead, then i see the suspect running away and when i try asking him, he flew out. He then come back and does the same thing Which then I as a government employee in order to protect the citizens I shoot him down and cuff him. Same as before He leaves the city.
In his thread he was not truthful and only put a clipped part.
I believe he should be punished more than just a simple Demorgan as this ruins the experience of others aswell and inconveniences other people.
The guys only CR him in self defense

Last edited:

EddieB | Undercover Admin

Undercover Mazhor Pluxury
Blocked
Ok so i was chilling by the bank in the city and the guy in front of me drops dead, then i see the suspect running away and when i try asking him, he flew out. He then come back and does the same thing Which then I as a government employee in order to protect the citizens I shoot him down and cuff him. Same as before He leaves the city.
In his thread he was not truthful and only put a clipped part.
I believe he should be punished more than just a simple Demorgan and this ruins the experience of others aswell and inconveniences other people.
The guys only CR him in self defense
Honestly I hope you can see logs about it. I’m certain I did not do it and it may have been a glitch or something.But I don’t have evidence against it so if you can’t see logs I’ll accept the demorgan.

Jonathan Thomas

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
ID 10269 will be punished for RDM​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom