Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chris_Diorr
Administrators nickname
Ruby_Spector Spike_Hill
Date
Jul 7, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/uYYEYsc

David Matthew

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor and the Team, I would like to request an unban appeal because i had been banned for GR 6.2 and Nuking LSPD Emails as shown in the imgur link below, I feel like i did do wrong by deleting my logs and information but i don’t understand how i broke GR 6.2 and Nuked Emails as i just deleted one channel which was my logs, i did this to make an rp situation to find out how they would file a warrant against me from prime out if they don’t have my information, i have received a ban of 60 days, ban from all the discord servers including organisation servers and even main grand rp server and a ban from my forums account Chris Diorr which i would also like to appeal for unban, as i feel like this is an to situation, i am ready to follow any rules i am given from now on and i would like to be unbanned because brother i have all my family and friends playing on grand rp and i don’t want those moments and happiness to go away! so please could you unban me icly and oocly as well?

Appealing for:
IC Unban: Chris_Diorr 135414
Emails Unban (from main email to all the org emails): realcycic is my discord
Forums Account Unban: Chris Diorr

I hope you can help me with this thank you for spending your time reading my appeal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom