Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Can Valoroso

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Can
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: GMT+3 (Istanbul)
4. Average online per day: 6-9 hours
5. Your Discord: cannabbis
6. Your Nickname: Can Valoroso
7. Your ID: 3747

1. Leader of... Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I would like the opportunity of being the leader of Vagos as I’ve been in this city for a long time and been in multiple different orgs as a HC. I’ve also been a part of multiple legal orgs as a HC position. I’ve already had experience leading small groups of people and I believe it’s time I take the next step and attempt to lead the entire organization to the best of my abilities.

2. I have experiences and i could not show it clearly, this time i will be a leader the Vagos gang by showing my skills. Based on my experience, i am sure that i will be an active leader who does not receive warnings.

3. Vagos is one of the important gangs like other gangs. I've been in the city for a long time. I saw inactive and powerless in ghetto. I will change this with my deputys and friends. I am confident in myself and i want to do these things under my leadership.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- I will attend all gang activities that can be done within a gang, rob stores, attack FZ base and take hostages as much as I can. By these activites I will earn lots of money and give out bonuses to my gang members and will make them enjoy the gang activities in my term.Vagos will have a leader that is not afraid to give out money to its gang members.

- Whoever is willing to join my gang must be able to speak english fluently and must be able to pass an interview. I will keep my gang quality high by hiring only citizens that can speak english and pass an interview.

- Everyone in my gang should be able to follow chain of command and listen to HCs lead. I will have members that can listen HCs lead on the radio and members that can respect each other and with 0 toxic behavior.

My ranking system

13 - Pikachu
12 - Deputy of Bananas
11 - Under Deputy of Bananas
10 - Turfer of Bananas
9 - Kingpin
8 - Warlord
7 - Revenant
6 - Spray Team
5 - OG Banana
4 - Thug
3 - Shooter
2 - Runner
1 - Banana

My goals for Los Santos Vagos

1. Good spray profits during the day.
2. Good turf team with no rulebreaks.
3. Keep my gangs activity high.
4. Attend events as much as I can.
5. People with good behavior in my gang.

Thanks for reviewing my application
Best regards,
Can Valoroso

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Vagos interviews!

The interview will take place on today (Wednesday) , 10/07/2024, at 16:00 ST (Server Time)

Please contact us on Discord within 5 hours.
Ace Galante (.galante.)
Taha Grano (_7lw.)
Ethan Pluxury (ethan_495)
Not following will lead to automatic rejection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom