Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ali Saleh
Administrators nickname
Taha Grano
Date
Jul 7, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/749953/#post-2653147

Ali Saleh

Player
Player
Dear Higher Admin Today I Get Punishment For NLR For This Forum /threads/749953/ First Of All The Vedio Provide By Id 62276 Dont Show The Full Situation And I Dont Go Back To Same Place I Just Comme To Beach Market Seconde He Is Using Discord And He Dont Get Punishment For MG Hope You Check The Forum Again And Thank In Advantage
Third After I Get Punishment Id 62276 Remove His Vedio From Youtube

𝐍𝐚𝐒𝐟..

𝐌𝐨𝐬𝐭π₯𝐲 π₯ 𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧
Player

The first thing is that I deleted the video after I punished the video, it was of no use, so I deleted it, and the second thing is regarding the MG topic. I was on Discord, but I did not leak it, and there is no information on what happens to me in the game, and this is enough for you to be punished.

Rayen_Black

Player
Player

The first thing is that I deleted the video after I punished the video, it was of no use, so I deleted it, and the second thing is regarding the MG topic. I was on Discord, but I did not leak it, and there is no information on what happens to me in the game, and this is enough for you to be punished.

Not Off Topic
From When Vedio 9s And 2s Can Be Accepted As I Can See In Rules Of Fill Complain It Should Be 1 Minute Minimeum Also It Dont Matter If You Dont Leak Information And How Admin Can Know That You Dont Leak Information From 9s And 2s Vedio? And The Suspect 52523 Dident Comme Back To Red Zone He Just Comme Back To Beach Market

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

as the POV is not available, provide your POV of the incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom