Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gee Mxn
Suspect ID
153117 , 45127
Date of violation
Jul 8, 2024
Time of violation
4:22
Proofs
https://youtu.be/7Pe0QRp8OLI?si=20PbKMBUHMylI7BX

$Gee man$

Player
Player
They came to collect my depth and speaking different language you can see clearly in pov, I was going to let them collect but I did not understand what they were saying. So I told them to speak English because I cant understand, 153117 started pointing gun at me and you can see I told him in pov he is doing nonsense then 45127 took out his gun and killed me all in pov. If I never wanted to give them my depth I wouldn't sit waiting in my gang car asking them to speak English I would drove away and went on about my business. Plus to make matters worst 153117 mercy killed me lol smh

Harry King

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
Requesting ID 161493 to provide the POV of atleast 2 min before the situation.
you have 4 hours to do so.​

$Gee man$

Player
Player
Bro I started pov late, when I started the pov ID 153117 was already pointing his gun at me. I just fly in the city as you can see in the RP section I was the first person to type something and I was telling them to speak English I don't understand them they proceed to shoot and killed me then mercy killed

Harry King

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Up on reviewing the evidence, I decide to Reject the report.
As it is Ghetto, there is no need of Proper demands to give before shooting.
But ID 45127 will be punished for FL in RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom